Once your bid has been accepted you are appointed as the real estate agent for the sale. As part of your bid you would have already specified the method of sale to be used: Auction, Private Treaty or Other.
If this changes, for example the vendor directs you to sell by private treaty instead of auction, you can specify this in the workspace:
1. Go to the Workspace for your sale
2. Select the 'Marketing campaign' tab
3. Press the 'Edit campaign' button
4. Change between Auction, Private Treaty and Other under 'Proposed method of sale'
5. Press the 'Submit' button
If you had an Auction but then the property was passed in and sold by Private Treaty you can leave the 'Proposed method of sale' as Auction but select Private Treaty under 'Method of sale' when you record the deal:
1. Select the 'Deal' tab
2. Press the 'New' button
3. Change between Auction, Private Treaty and Other under 'Method of sale'